Friday, August 10, 2012

Personal Opinion of Jamie Ramsey

*Summary, only read if you do not know about the situation.*
Almost everyone that's a Reds fan and even some that aren't read or heard about the Twitter ordeal including Jamie Ramsey (@JamieBlog on Twitter) and (www.BetterOffRed.com). and @DaRedsWinPOW on Twitter got in an argument on Twitter. At first, it looked like nothing, just disagreeing about Tommy Johns Surgery. Eventually, DaRedsWinPOW called Ramsey a "Long-haired que*r" and a "Dusty Dick Rider." Ramsey then sent a DM to the other account, wanting to beat him up.

Jamie Ramsey is fantastic as the Reds  Media Relations and he is my inspiration for what I do. (Twitter,Blog) He is the best Reds fan I know. I have met him numerous times at RedsFest, and I should say he is a great person. I understand he made a mistake, and I do not condone this action, but I am "backing him up."

Now, I know making a blog post about it isn't helping to put it in the past, but let's do that now. Let's worry and support the Reds, and forget all this. Everybody makes mistakes, and Jamie Ramsey doesn't often.

No comments:

Post a Comment